WIP - Horus Heresy Blood Angels Praetor

by - 12:00


I have been working on my Horus Heresy Blood Angels again. This time taking a crack at the wonderful Praetor model from Forge World.





I have made a bit of a kit bash here using parts from the Death Company box, Forge Worlds command squad squad and the axe is from Sevrin Loth's command squad... Oh and the original Praetor model.




I am still undecided whether to make the off shoulder a full cloak over both shoulders using the Blood Angel symbols as fasteners.



I wanted to break up the look of the original model so I decided to remove the pteruges and replace with a loin cloth.

Still work to go in this guy but I am happy with the posing. He has a sense of menace with a commanding presence. He will of course also get a banner but that will be painted separately. I'm trying to work out a way to fancy up a backpack... Not sure yet.

- Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.